Friday, January 14, 2005

Things I learnt today 14th Jan 2005

ts a really bad idea to dress up as a nazi if your third in line to the throne of England even if you only did it after seeing pictures of other members of your family in similar costume.

Labi Siffre's rare album 'Remember My Song' has the killer track 'I Got The...', which has a huge break sampled by, among others, Eminem on 'My Name Is...' Checking out the credits on the album, I noticed that bass and guitar players where none other than Chas Hodges and Dave Peacock, popular english session musicians at the time. That meant that one of the fattest bass breaks in hiphop was played by a member of the oft-derided cockernee novelty act Chas & Dave ... and we supported them, does that make us cooler than cool ... SHAMOWN !!!

The only domestic animal not mentioned in the bible was a cat ... although I challenge anyone to tell me in what book of the new or old testament there is mention of a hamster ... or a gerbil ... or a guinea pig

when a fleas got an itch, what's it scratching ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home