Saturday, December 04, 2004

A quick pickle update

I have been talking to my various sauces (sic) in the food service industry and it seems that Premier foods are frantically trying to restore stocks of Branston in time for christmas, the thought of christmas without Branston is unthinkable, I have heard stories of jars being spotted in small corner shops. My advice is to get down to your local Spar and see if there are any jars lurking at the back of the shelves. I am personally very worried about this issue and will be conducting tests on alternatives ... I do not recommend Bartons pickle ! it tastes of metal. I don't mind Heinz ploughmans pickle but again the stocks are depleted due to the panic buying ... any other suggestions gratefully received.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deek Deekster said...

Tesco have reported they have plenty

9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home